Get APTET 2019 Hall Ticket online https://aptet.apcfss.in/ and provide required details to access APTET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can check exam centres with the help of APTET 2019 Hall ticket & other important points about the examination. Candidates who registered successfully for Andhra Pradesh TET 2019 Exam are eligible to access their hall ticket to appear in this teacher eligibility test.
APTET 2019 Hall Ticket – Download Here !!
The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh is going to release the admit card for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test (AP TET) 2019. All Aspirants who have registered themselves successfully at the time of Application, can download APTET 2019 Hall Ticket through the official website, or through the direct link provided in this article. Registered Candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to download hall ticket for AP TET 2019. All related information such as admit card downloading procedure, direct link to download admit card, selection process, important events and dates, are given in this article, hence all applicants are advised to must check the complete article.
Brief Details of APTET 2019 Hall Ticket: Teacher Eligibility Test
|Exam conducting authority||Commissioner of Board Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the examination||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|Job Category||Teaching job|
|Name of the post||Primary teacher & Elementary teacher|
|Type of examination||Computer Based test (Online)|
|Examination date||10 June, 2019|
|Admit card releasing date||03 June, 2019|
What if there is any discrepancy or error in AP TET 2019 Hall Ticket?
In case, there is any discrepancy find in your admit card, one must immediately contact the conducting authority of AP TET examination i.e. Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants should refer the official website, for acquire communication details of AP TET Conducting authority.
Documents to be carried along with the AP TET Admit card 2019:
We have listed some of the important documents, two of which will be required to carry along with the admit card of APTET 2019 to examination hall. Documents are: –
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Passport and two color passport size photograph etc.
APTET Answer Key 2019:
The answer key of the AP TET 2019 will be on 22 June 2019 after the successfully conduction of examination. Answer key is something from which an individual can predict his/ her marks and prepare for further process. Aspirants can check their answer key through the official website or candidates can visit this page on regular basis for latest update regarding AP TET 2019, we will also provide the direct link to check the answer key for AP TET 2019.
Candidates will be selected on the performance of their in the following rounds:
- Written test
- Document verification (DV)
Steps to Download APTET 2019 Hall Ticket:
Successful registered candidates may download their hall ticket for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test (AP TET) 2019 by following these mentioned steps: –
- First of all, Applicants need to visit the official website of Commissioner of school education, Andhra Pradesh – https://aptet.apcfss.in.
- From the home page of the website, Aspirants need to navigate the appropriate link of APTET Admit card 2019, and click on it.
- Now, candidates will be asked to provide some important details such as Registration number, date of birth, fill these information carefully and enter the below written captcha correctly, click on “Proceed” Button.
- As you proceed these details officially, your admit card will be shown on the screen.
- All the contenders are suggested to check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully and download it.
- Take a hard copy of the Hall Ticket of APTET 2019 Examination so that you will be allowed to give examination.
Get the APTET 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card when it released by official authority. You just provide required login details to download APTET Admit Card 2019 through online mode.
Admit Card Download Link: Click Here (Available From 03 June 2019)
Official website – https://aptet.apcfss.in/
Notes: Above Dates are tentative / expected. These dates are provided on the basis of last year notification.