How to Crack/Prepare for CTET Exam 2019 in Two Months/ First Attempt? If the same question is running in your mind, then you are right place. Because here we have discussed the CTET Exam Preparation Tips and Exam Preparation Strategies to crack the CTET Exam in two months in First attempt.
Hey Aspirants, looking for how to crack CTET 2019 in first attempt then you are at right place. Here you can get all the CTET 2019 Preparations Tips and Tricks to crack the exam. In this post, we have provided for you all the Best Tips and Strategy to crack the CTET 2019 exam. All the Candidates remember one thing, you have to perform your best in the exam and get the maximum score if you want to get selected in the CTET exam.
सेंट्रल टीचर पात्रता परीक्षा को पहली कोशिश (attempt) में कैसे पास करें? यह प्रश्न बहुत सारे अभ्यर्थियों के मन में होगा| आप सभी के लिए हम कुछ एग्जाम टिप्स और एग्जाम त्यारी के लिए जानकारी निचे साँझा की गयी है|
About CTET Exam 2019:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test, which is popularly known as CTET, is going to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. CTET 2019 Exam Date is 07 July, 2019. As always this exam was organized twice a year but now onwards CBSE will organize CTET only once a year. Huge amount of candidates appear for this exam across the country. This exam is one of the toughest exam ever, so Its not easy to crack the CTET exam in first attempt but not impossible. If you are fully prepared for the exam then you can easily crack the exam in first attempt. Under proper guidance and with well planned time table, it becomes very easy to qualify the CTET exam.
How to Prepare for CTET Exam 2019?
As we know, very less time is left for CTET Exam 2019. Applicants must prepare for all topics of CTET exam. Candidates can check the following strategies to crack ctet exam in first attempt. Two months are not much, but candidates can make it possible by doing hard work.
Strategy for CTET Exam 2019:
Generally, for any type of exam preparation there is always one best strategy for every student. Just have a look on CTET exam strategy now which is following:
1.Proper Planning: It is very Important to do proper planning for the exam preparation. Plan preparation should be scheduled by setting up your timetable, give proper time to every desired subject according to your time table.[परीक्षा की तैयारी के लिए उचित योजना बनाना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। अपनी समय सारिणी निर्धारित करके योजना की तैयारी निर्धारित की जानी चाहिए, अपनी समय सारणी के अनुसार हर वांछित विषय को उचित समय दें।]
2. Follow up: Now after a well planning for preparations, it’s time to follow your plan. Every Candidate, who want to crack the exam in his first attempt, have to strictly followed his/her time table and give proper time to studies.[अब तैयारी के लिए एक अच्छी योजना के बाद, अपनी योजना का पालन करने का समय आ गया है। प्रत्येक उम्मीदवार, जो अपने पहले प्रयास में परीक्षा को क्रैक करना चाहते हैं, को अपने समय सारणी का सख्ती से पालन करना होगा और पढ़ाई के लिए उचित समय देना होगा।]
3. Practice: Practice which is the most important thing for every student during his/her exam preparations. “Practice makes a man perfect”. Practice will raise your self-esteem and will give you self-confidence in the exam.[अभ्यास जो उसकी परीक्षा की तैयारी के दौरान हर छात्र के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात है। “अभ्यास एक आदमी को परिपूर्ण बनाता है”। अभ्यास आपके आत्म-सम्मान को बढ़ाएगा और आपको परीक्षा में आत्मविश्वास देगा।]
CTET Exam Preparation Tips 2019:
- Understand your exam Pattern & syllabus:
According to official CTET exam pattern, there will be two levels of exam; which is Level-I for Primary Teachers and Level-II for Upper Primary Teachers. Syllabus for both levels is different but exam pattern will be same.
- Both exams will be offline on OMR sheet type.
- There will be 150 questions in the exam
- Candidates have 150 minutes for exam.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- CTET Complete Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Analyze weak Areas:Every Student should know his weak points in study. By doing more and more practice and attempt mock tests, you can analyze you weak area of study. And then concentrate on your that weak areas and try to improve them. First clear you basics of weaker areas by just practice and practice.
- Clear Basic Concepts:Aspirants must have clear all the basics of every subjects. Questions may be asked from basics concepts. Without clearing basics , you can’t understand other tough concepts.
|CTET Syllabus in Hindi||CTET Admit Card||CTET Study Material|
|CTET Maths Notes||CTET EVS Study Notes||CTET Child Dept Notes|
|CTET Previous Year Papers||CTET Notification||CTET Solved Papers|
- Practice Mock Tests:Students have to do more and more practice. Also try to solve quick tests for each and every subject on regular basis. It will enhance you accuracy and understanding the concepts. Attempt at least 3-4 Mock tests series on the weekends.
- Proper Study Material:You should have at least one book for every single subject which is according to your syllabus for theoretical study. Before buying any book students must check the exam syllabus properly and then buy that book which is according your syllabus. Check the contents of books while purchasing the books and mock tests.
- Short Notes:When you start your exam preparation , every student have to prepare short notes for all the important topics subject wise. These short notes can help you for quick revision of your complete syllabus just before the exam.
- Stress-Free and Don’t Panic:Remember that, you can’t study in stress. Stay calm and don’t overload yourself with stress. During the study, concentration and confidence are the important things to memorize the concepts. Stay Healthy and take proper sleep will help to keep you fresh and stress-free too.
- Time management:Remember you are allowed only 120 minutes for the CTET exam. So, you have to proper manage and utilize your time during exam time. Don’t waste a single second during exam. Divide time for all the subjects and then attempt all the questions according time. Before exam attempt mock tests and last year’s question papers , it will help you to manage time during your exam.
As we know, candidates do not have much time to prepare for CTET Exam 2019. So give maximum time for your study to crack this exam in first attempt. Candidate must study 6-8 hours daily to crack this exam. Do not waste your time and choose the best books for CTET exam.
Other Useful Links:
Candidate should have to prepare themself for CTET Examination and try hard to crack the CTET Exam in First Attempt. Mock Test & Previous year papers will help to crack CTET exam in first attempt. So solve the previous year paper and mock test series for CTET Examination as much as you can.