Gujarat TET 2018-19: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Notification has released by Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB). Till Date short notice has issued by GSEB. Detailed Notification available from 12 October 2018. Candidates who are interested in GTET 2018 Notification, they can check the details and appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test according their qualification and subjects.
Gujarat TET Notification 2018-19:
Board of State Examination of Gujarat has released the notification for recruitment teachers in Government schools in the Gujarat State. All the eligible Candidates who want to get the Government teaching Job will be able to apply for the GTET 2018 from 16 October 2018. Only eligible candidates can register OJAS Gujarat Official website. Gujarat State Government every year organizes an exam of GTET in the month of October/November. BSEG will conduct this exam at various centers in the Gujarat state. The mode of application process is online only.
- Name of Organization: Gujarat School Examination Board (GSEB)
- Name of Examination: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
- Total Vacancies – Various Posts
- Date of Examination: December 2018 (Tentative)
GTET Eligibility Criteria 2018-2019:
Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teachers Level (I-V) :
- Candidate age should not less than 18 years.
- Applicants must qualify his Senior Secondary Examination (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- Applicants who are appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education/ 2-year diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education are also eligible for the Post of Primary Teacher Level (I-V)
- Candidate must have B.Sc/BA Degree with 50% marks and all B.Ed qualified candidates are also eligible for this Post.
Eligibility Criteria for upper Primary Teachers Level (VI-VIII):
- Aspirants age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants must have B.Sc /B.A degree or Applicants who are in final year of 2-year B.A/B.Sc or D.Ed with at least 45% marks are eligible for this post.
- Those candidates who are passed/appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or appearing in 4-year BA/B.Sc/B.Ed.
- Applicants must have 50% marks in B.Sc or B.A OR those candidates who are appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education /B.Ed /B.Sc they are also eligible for this exam.
GTET 2019 Application Fees:
Application Fees For all the Unreserved Category (General / OBC) applicants is Rs.350/- only for Gujarat TET.
Application Fees for Reserved Category like SC /ST is Rs.250/- for GTET.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2018:
All the eligible candidates will be able to apply for GTET only through online mode. And the application form will release on 16 October 2018. Candidates should check Gujarat TET Exam eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If any candidate fills the application form who is not eligible for the post then his/her application will be rejected automatically. So, read the official notification carefully before filling the GTET application form. All the candidates after filling their complete details submit their form online on website with all required documents. And pay the application fees for the application form.
How To Fill Application Form:
If you want to know that how to fill the application form correctly for the GTET. Read these instructions carefully which are following:
- Visit the Official website http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in or http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/
- Search for GTET 2018 link in the website and click on it.
- Now First Read all the instruction mentioned there in the form.
- Then enter your all personal and educational details in the form.
- Then after filling details now upload your required documents in the form in specified format.
- After all this, now candidate have to pay the application fees by online mode only.
- Finally submit your form and take print out of application form.
- Official Notification Date: 12 October, 2018
- Commencement of Online Registration Process: 16 October, 2018
- End of Online Registration Process: 31 October, 2018
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 01 November 2018
- Exam Date – Expected in December 2018
Further details about to Gujarat TET Exam 2018 will be update after the received by official department. Wait to release the GTET Detailed Notification. Dates may be changed because official notification is not available. So all details will be confirmed only after issue of GTET Official Notification.
Official website: http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/
Gujarat TET Notification 2018: Available Soon
GTET 2018 Online Application Form: Available Soon