MP High School TET Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2018: Candidates who want to get the MPPEB High School TET Exam 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern complete details, they can check here in this article and prepare for written test which will be held on 29 December 2018.
MP High School TET Exam 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board announced the notification for recruiting the candidates for the post of High School Teacher. There are total 17000 vacancies for this post. All the aspirants who are interested in the teaching field should apply for this post. After filling the application form, candidates have to face the written examination to be selected for High School Teacher in Madhya Pradesh State. Here we are providing you all the relevant information regarding the syllabus and exam pattern of High School TET Exam.
MP High School TET Exam Pattern 2018:
Candidates who have applied for the post of high school Teacher will face written examination. In the question paper there will be Multiple Choice Question. Each question carries one mark and there will be four options available for each question. There will no negative marking in this examination. Candidates can freely choose their answer without any fear of negative marking.
- Exam Duration: 02:30 hours
- Total Marks : 150 Marks
- Marks for Each Question: 01 Mark for every correct answer
- Parts: Question Paper is divided into two parts. Part I is compulsory for all and in second part (Part II) candidates must choose one language. Aspirants must choose one subject out of 16 languages subjects.
MPPEB High School TET Part I Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||15 Marks||15|
|General Knowledge & Current Events||10 Marks||10|
|Logical Reasoning & Numerical Ability||07 Marks||07|
Madhya Pradesh High School TET Part I Exam Pattern in Hindi:
|विषय||प्रश्नो की संख्या||कुल अंक|
|सामान्य हिंदी||10 प्रश्न||10 अंक|
|सामान्य अंग्रेजी||08 प्रश्न||08 अंक|
|सामान्य ज्ञान व समसामयिक घटनाक्रम||10 प्रश्न||10 अंक|
|तार्किक और आंकिक योग्यता||07 प्रश्न||07 अंक|
|पेड़ागोजी||15 प्रश्न||15 अंक|
|कुल||50 प्रश्न||50 अंक|
MP High School TET Part II Exam Pattern:
|विषय||प्रश्नो की संख्या||कुल अंक|
|हिंदी भाषा||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|अंग्रेजी भाषा||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|गणित||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|संस्कृत भाषा||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|उर्दू भाषा||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|भौतिक विज्ञान||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|इतिहास||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|गृह विज्ञान||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|रसायन विज्ञान||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|जिव विज्ञान||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|वाणिज्य||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|अर्थशास्त्र||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|राजनीति शास्त्र||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|समाजशास्त्र||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|कृषि||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
|भूगोल||100 प्रश्न||100 अंक|
Further Information is available official exam pattern pdf which has uploaded below.
MP High School TET Exam Syllabus 2018: Part I Syllabus
General English – Verb, Subject-verb, adverbs, Error correction, Agreement, Tense, voice, Articles , Comprehension, antonyms, synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Idiom and Phrases, re-arrangement of sentence, unseen passage, grammar, vocabulary, etc.
General Hindi – शब्दावली, व्याकरण, विलोम शब्द, समानार्थक शब्द, वाक्यों के अनुवाद, प्रयायवाची, रिक्त स्थान, त्रुटि का पता लगाना, मुहावरे, बहुवचन, परिच्छेद, वाक्यांश, आदि|
Child Development & Pedagogy –
1.Pedagogical concerns –
- a) Curriculum: meaning, principles and types of curriculum organization, approaches.
- b) Planning: Instructional plan-Year plan, Unit plan, Lesson plan)
- c) Instructional material and Resources: Textbooks, Workbooks, Supplementary material-Library, Audio Visual aids, Information & Communication Technology, Clubs-Museums-Community, Laboratories, etc.
- d)Evaluation: Types and tools, Characteristics of a good test, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, analysis and interpretation of scholastic achievement test.
2. Inclusive education-
- a) Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
- b) Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications-Sensory impairment (Hearing Impairment and Deaf Blind),Cognitive Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability and Specific Learning Disability), Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy and loco-motor).
- c) Education & Technology
- d) Constitutional Provisions
- e) Process of Inclusion: concern issues across disabilities
- f) Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disability
3. Communication & interaction- Theory of communication, Types of communication, Communication & language, Communication in the classroom, barriers in communication.
4. Educational Psychology – Strategies of Children’s learning, factors affecting learning – attention and interest. How child learn? etc.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs –
In this section questions will be asked from following topics – Current Affairs/ events which have national and international importance, Geography of Indian, World Geography, Physical; Social; Economic geography of India and the World etc. Indian History, Indian National Movements, Indian Constitution, Political System, Indian Polity, Public issues, Articles, Panchayti Raj, Rights etc. Poverty, Inclusion, Economic and Social development, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives etc. Indian Culture, General Science, Change in Climate, Sports: National and International level, Madhya Pradesh: History, geography, and political science, economic and social development of MP State.
Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability :
- Logical Reasoning: In this section question will be asked from following topics – Verbal & Logical Reasoning, General Mental Ability Based, Analogies, Relations and Hierarchies, Truth Statements, Decision Making, Analytical Ability, Series and Patterns of words and alphabets, coding and decoding, situational reasoning, assertion, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Venn Diagram, 2 D & 3 D Based questions, Series sequences, Number pattern, Aithmatic Aptitude, Direction Sense, Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude, etc), Analysis and interpretation, data interpretation (Charts, Graphs, data sufficiency, etc)
Credit: peb.mp.gov.in official notification
Part 2 Syllabus is available in official notification. Download it from the below link.
All the information related to MPPEB High School TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 has taken from the official notification. Candidates can download it from the below link to get more information about the syllabus.
MPPEB High School TET Exam Syllabus 2018 in Hindi PDF: Download Here