Check Sainik School Result 2019 Name wise| Roll no. wise at sainikschooladmission.in. Download AISSEE Result 2019 PDF for 6th & 9th class -Shortlisted Students. The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is going to declare the result for AISSEE 2019 on 4th February, 2019. The result will be available in the PDF format at sainikschooladmission.in otherwise you can also find result on Sainikschoolsguide.in. The PDF format of the result will only contain the Roll number of the candidate, which would have been shortlisted for the next round of final selection. As we know that the examination for AISSEE 2019 had successfully conducted on 6th January, 2019. Now, Applicants can check their result through the direct link given on this page. Students are required to enter their Roll number and date of birth to check their result. Candidates must go through the full article to know more about AISSEE result 2019.
AISSEE Important Events 2019:
|Sainik school entrance test date||6 January,2019|
|AISSEE 2019 result declaration date||4 February, 2019|
|Interview and medical exam process duration||11 to 28 February, 2019|
|Final merit list (including waiting list)||11 March, 2019|
|Sainik School classes schedule begin||April, 2019|
Calculation Criteria of final merit list of AISSEE 2019:
In addition of 300 marks for written examination for Class 6 and 400 marks for class 9, Interview round will contain 50 marks for both 6 & 9. Final merit list will decided on the compiled marks in both rounds written examination as well as interview.
In case of a Tie regarding to overall marks:
If there is a situation of tie between two or more aspirants in overall marks, in this situation:-
- Obtained marks in Mathematics of individual would be preferred.
- After that, the marks for English for Class 9 and intelligence test for class 6 will be considered.
- Thereafter, the marks scored in General Science for Class 9 and language for class 6 will be applicable.
Step 1. Written examination:
All the participants will have to go through a common entrance test called AISSEE which was scheduled on 6th January, 2019.
Step 2. Personal Interview:
Selected candidates by their scores of written examination will be called for the interview round at the particular dates and venue decided by the respective schools, where they will be interviewed by the Board members of AISSEE.
Step 3. Medical test:
After the Interview, all shortlisted candidates will have to go through the medical fitness test. After that final merit list will be published on the official website which will include the final shortlisted candidates.
About AISSEE 2019:
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2019 is the examination taken for admitting the students in the various Sainik School across the country. The Sainik schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik school society. Sainik school are the citizen’s school for boys where deserving students may get the quality study irrespective of their income or class background.
Sainik School Result 2019:
Guidelines to check the Result for AISSEE 2019:
- Firstly, students need to click on the official website link given in this article.
- As you click that link, a login window of particular state will open on the screen.
- Now, candidates are required to enter their Roll number and date of birth as required on that window.
- After entering these details, aspirants are suggested to click on “Submit” button.
- Result of “Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019” will be shown on the system display screen.
- All the students are advised to check the result carefully and download it.
- Take a hard copy of the Result; it may be needed for further process.
The result link will be activated on 4th February, 2019 at the official website: http://sainikschooladmission.in/
Refer the above link to go to official website of Sainik School to know the result. Otherwise you can also find the Sainik School Result by referring the following website: https://sainikschoolsguide.in/